*** UNDER OFFER ***
Magnificent duplex of approximately 46m² located on the 1st and 2nd floor of a village house dating from the Middle Ages.
In the heart of the charming and authentic village of Saint Cézaire sur Siagne and its shops, bakery, butcher, bars, restaurants, pharmacy, press, bank, tobacconist, post office, school...
Completely renovated in 2017 while retaining the charm of the old with its exposed beams, it consists of:
- on the 1st level: 1 entrance hall, 1 bedroom with dressing room, 1 shower room with WC, 1 cupboard serving as a laundry room.
- on the 2nd level: 1 bright living room with its open kitchen.
- Sold furnished
- PVC double glazing with aluminum shutters and automated roof window with blackout roller shutter.
- The facade, windows and roof were completely redone in 2008 by a local craftsman -
- Electricity and plumbing redone in 2017.
Above all, do not delay!!!
No information available